Rules and Regulations
Red Lodge Guest Ranch extends its hospitality to its guests to allow them to experience the western country lifestyle and everyday activities on a working ranch. We ask that you respect and follow these rules to make everyone’s stay enjoyable.
- No dogs allowed!
- Please put cigarette butts in appropriate containers.
- Open fires prohibited. Use firepits provided.
- No smoking inside any buildings.
- No broadcast music. Enjoy our natural atmosphere!
- No unsupervised guests in barnyard area without ranch permission.
- No unsupervised guests are allowed at the challenge ropes course.
- All trail riders must sign a waiver.
Reservations: Can be made by phone or email. Reservations recommended 24 hours prior for trail rides. Credit card required.